SECTION 1 – INTRODUCTION & ONLINE STORE TERMS
- This page, together with the documents referred to on it, tell you the terms & conditions on which we supply any of the products listed on our website www.ngunidesigns.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Site”) to you. Please read these terms & conditions thoroughly before ordering any Products from the Site & understand that you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By agreeing to these terms & conditions, you represent that you are at least the age of 18 and above in your country of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this Site.
- We are Nguni Designs, Company Registration No. PG 0343724-X, Based at 118 – M – 04, Island Plaza, Jalan Tanjung Tokong, 10470 Tanjung Tokong, Penang, Malaysia, trading as www.ngunidesigns.com and it’s associates & officers unless stated otherwise.
- In these terms & conditions:
(a) “Account” means the account that you will need to register for on the Site for your Order submission;
(b) “Acknowledgement” means our acknowledgement of your Order through email;
(c) “Confirmation of Order” means our confirmation email to you in which we accepted your Order & ready for processing;
(d) “Customer” means individual whom places an Order on the Site;
(e) “Order” means the Order that has been received from you as a purchase of a Product from us;
(f) “You” means the Customer whom places the Order;
SECTION 2 – HOW A CONTRACT IS FORMED
- To place an Order, you will have to register for an Account on the Site by following the instructions on the Site accordingly before submitting your Order to us.
- Full payment is due upon the confirmation of Order.
- You shall make your payment either by Money Transfer to our bank account OR by issuing us a cheque made payable to “Nguni Designs” only.
- We reserved the right to obtain validation of your payment before delivering the Product to you.
- Your Order will be processed after the funds are cleared in our bank account and you will receive the notification accordingly through email.
- Products sold are non-returnable.
SECTION 3 – DELIVERY
- We aim to deliver within the time indicated by us at the time of your Order (will be updated in the Confirmation of Order).
- On delivery of the Product, you will be required to acknowledge the receiving of Product and keep the receipt for future reference.
SECTION 4 – CANCELLATION
- We may cancel the Contract only when the Product is not available for any reason.
- You will receive a notification from us and refund of any payment made will be endorsed to you accordingly.
- No cancellation fees applies.
- We take our Customer’s privacy seriously, therefore we will only use your name and other information related to you where it is necessary to do so.
- We will only collect information if it is relevant to our dealings with you.
- You can visit the Site without having to register an Account with us and remains anonymous at no time.
- Nguni Designs does not sell, share or trade Customer’s personal information collected online with any parties.
- We may pass your name and address to our courier to deliver the Products to you.
- Your actual Order details may be stored securely with us.
- You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially.
SECTION 6 – MALAYSIA LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These terms & conditions and your use of the Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Malaysia Law.
Nguni Designs own the right to make any amendments on these Terms & Conditions at any time. Hence, the continued use of the Site will be deemed to constitute the acceptance of the new Terms & Conditions.